On the 12th of April, the first pilot course of trainers for the installation of exterior carpentry took place in Madrid. The session was held at the premises of the Fundación Laboral de la Construcción in Vicálvaro, and it lasted 8 hours.
In addition to the face-to-face course in which the details of the carpentry installation process were analysed, the course for trainers includes 20 hours online during which training is carried out from the point of view of the figure of the trainer. The objectives of this online part are:
- To know the general characteristics of training for employment
- To know and apply the main motivation and communication strategies related to training.
- To present digital content effectively.
- To design methods, strategies that stimulate student participation.
- To know the fundamental principles of evaluation for learning, as well as the forms that can be adopted.
To work is being done on the development of more trainers’ courses to subsequently do it in the realization of courses for installers.